“As is the case with many physical therapists, I was introduced to the profession because of an injury I sustained when I was younger. I knew from an early age that I wanted to be in a medical profession in some capacity, but it wasn’t until I experienced physical therapy firsthand that I knew it was the perfect fit for me. I love the blend of arts and sciences, the opportunity of meeting and interacting with new people, and seeing the transformations that take place when someone is recovering from an injury, surgery, etc.”
- University of Florida, BS Kinesiology,
- California State University Northridge, MPT,
- Gray Institute, Fellow of Applied Functional Sciences
- Gray Institute, Facilitator with the Gray Institute
- National Strength and Conditioning Association, Certified Personal trainer & Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
Jeff is originally from Gainesville, Florida and lives with his lovely wife Gretchen and their wonder dog Lola in Solana Beach. He enjoys running, surfing, hanging out at the beach, snowboarding, cooking, and just about any type of exercise/recreational sport.